On April 19th and 20th, 2013, the ITF-USA association conducted the USA National Team selection for 2013 with the participation of the NTA-ITF, OTFA and ATFI. This event was held on Adventure Quest Nomads in South Windsor, Connecticut.
The NTA-ITF participated with 10 competitors and they all classify in their respective divisions a spot in the USA Team. These are:
- Julio Carlos: Sparring lightweight, Patterns and Team sparring
- Kiabeth Jimenez: Sparring Micro, Patterns 2nd Dan and Team sparring
- Emanuel Carlos: Patterns 4th Dan and Team Sparring
- Jennifer Throo: Super Heavyweight Sparring
- Jose Iglesias: Heavyweight Sparring
- Michelle Muriel: Sparring heavy and Team Match
- Linda Camacho: Middleweight sparring and Team Match
- Michelle Romero: Sparring micro
- Brian Muriel: Light Combat and Patterns
- Hannah Appel: Patterns
In advance we wish them luck and congratulations on your great participation in the USA Nationals.