- Official constitution of the non-profit organization
- Corporation requested Tax Exempt status
- Election for members of the Board of Directors
- Location of the main office
- Opening of business bank accounts
- Salaries for officers of the organization
- Seal and logo of the organization
Finally, it was announced that the official flag and patches of the NTA-ITF are in-production, and that members and affiliated schools will not be required to pay membership fees until January 2013. Master Suarez expressed his gratitude for the tremendous support he has received and his expectations for a successful future of the NTA-ITF. The meeting was adjourned at approximately 7:30 p.m.
The next meeting of the NTA-ITF will be held on September 21, 2012 in Queens, NY, where remaining vacancies for Vice-President, Treasurer, and Director will be filled.